“Student Body Challenge”
2016 TURKEY TROT – “STUDENT BODY CHALLENGE”
Is Your School up for the Challenge?
The TURKEY TROT is an exciting race for all levels and age groups. Students earn points by participating in one of the following, a 5K Run, 5K Walk or a 10K Run.
The winning school will be able display the Traveling TURKET TROT Trophy at their school until the following November of 2017! You are encouraged to join us Thanksgiving Day morning.
We Challenge your school to have as many students as possible register and participate in the 2016 JACKSON YMCA TURKEY TROT.
START Your Challenge TODAY! Official Student Entry forms due Nov. 9, 2016!
- Team Deadline: Return Entry Form & Fee by: November 9, 2016
- Must be an Elementary, Middle or High School Student to qualify.
- All participants must register through their school, only via Official Student Entry form.
- Participants must complete the course in order to earn “TURKEY TROT”
- 1 point – earned for each completed 5K student participant.
- 2 points – earned for each completed 10K student participant.
- All Student entry forms MUST be filled out and Returned to Your School by: November 9, 2016, in order to be guaranteed a TURKEY TROT t-shirt and swag bag.
- Your school agrees to assigns a designated teacher who will be responsible for gathering all Student Entry forms and fees and making sure they are turned in to us no later than: November 11, 2016.
- Agree to the Race Waiver, Consent & Release to photograph videotape and/or publish image By: The Turkey Trot Committee, The Jackson YMCA, news media or other agent
- DO YOU ACCEPT THE CHALLENGE?
* * Email your confirmation to: JacksonTurkeyTrot@gmail.com
HAPPY TRAINING – HAVE FUN – SEE YOU AT START LINE!